The marketing can be a double edged sword for any company and even more so for a startup : if you make the wrong choices of marketing, will waste money and resources but most will sell less than they should.
Ensuring that the best possible marketing strategies are worked out is fundamental for a startup: it is precisely these strategies that make your potential customers know the product or service you offer.
To market your startup better, therefore, it is essential to make the most effective marketing choices: let’s see what they are and how they can increase your sales.
1. Always look further, without ever limiting yourself to what you have at hand: the fundamental rule for a startup is always to think outside the box , even when it comes to marketing. Exit the comfort zone and explore everything that may interest your target audience, also helping you with the Internet and Social Media.
2. About Social Media: always use them, use them to the fullest. Facebook and Instagram , for example, are a phenomenal sharing channel for engaging photos and videos that can spread your products and services around the world. Moreover, a correct and careful management of the social profiles helps to create a good relationship with the customers and to obtain very valuable feedback.
3. Never stop studying competition: the analysis of competitors is fundamental at any stage in the life of a company. Check what they do, compare them with what you do and don’t forget to look at their mistakes, to avoid falling back on yourself.
4. Don’t wait for your product to be ready to market: sell it first! Your marketing campaign can start even before the product or service of your startup actually arrives on the market. Indeed, in many cases, providing an ad hoc preventive campaign on your target audience will help you understand in advance whether potential customers are really interested in buying.
5. Don’t give up in the face of the first mistake : a marketing campaign can go wrong, but you can always get around the obstacle by collecting all the useful information from that apparently failed attempt. Initially, avoid long campaigns and prefer many small tests on different channels.